The initial meeting is an opportunity to get acquainted, discuss the ingredients necessary in the college planning process as they apply to the student, and have a game plan to follow.
• Discuss interests, talents, academics, extra-curricular activities, and career thoughts.
• Based on discussion, present college option possibilities.
• Review college requirements including classes, grades, and college entrance testing.
• Select colleges to visit and consider.
• Set up timetable for college planning activities, testing, college visits, applications, scholarships, financial aid.
To begin the college planning process, schedule your initial meeting with Tom Shively today!