As you proceed through the college planning process, it’s critical to meet important deadlines for college applications. Here are a few items to consider:
1. College applications can be submitted after junior year.
2. Common Application can be used to apply to over 500 colleges. Visit: www.commonapp.org
3. Be sure to check application deadlines.
4. Most competitive colleges offer students early action or early decision. This enables students to know mid-year if they are accepted.
5. Be sure to check college websites for college application requirements.
6. Applications can be found on the college website.
7. Many applications will require the following:
- Activities resume
- High school record
- Test scores
8. Be sure to start early in the fall of senior year to ensure that applications are completed on time.
9. Most colleges have rolling admissions, and you will be notified when the application is processed.